Young Fundraisers – how to use your head, heart and guts to become a better fundraiser and advance your career
Thursday 8 March, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Head: the path towards becoming a fundraising expert!
- Learning best practice fundraising quickly, and how to stay ahead of the curve
- Leveraging your advantage as a digitally native millennial to bring entrepreneurial and innovative ideas and initiatives to your organisation
- Heart: use your youth and passion to engage and inspire others!
- Understanding and clearly articulating your organisations mission and vision to drive fundraising revenue
- Using your passion capital to establish, build and develop internal and external relationships that create new fundraising revenues
- Guts: learn from the best and take risks!
- Seeking out mentorship, networking and educational opportunities
- Pursuing a side project with vigour will yield downstream career benefits