Wednesday 7 March, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
This masterclass is aimed at intermediate to advanced Regular Giving Fundraisers who work in organisations who are looking to increase their regular giving base, improve retention and find innovative ways to approach regular giving.
You will be armed with a practical tool-kit to:
- Assess your program for gaps and opportunities
- Perform agency and channel comparisons
- Raise the importance of regular giving within your organisation
- Innovate and diversify your current regular giving approaches
- Effectively measure your program
- Improve the retention of your regular givers
Guest speaker case studies will give you the data tools, innovation ideas, international examples, and crystal ball exploration into the future of regular giving fundraising. All attendees will have a chance to shape the agenda through a pre-survey so that the learning will be dynamic and based on the needs of the attendees.
If you want to be one of the best Regular Giving Fundraisers in Australia you wouldn’t miss this for the world.Session grading: Intermediate, Advanced