Back to program
TRACK • Emerging Issues & Global Trends
Money matters: the meaning of money and the Cost of Living Crisis
Friday 24 Feb 2023 - 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Martin Paul from More Strategic will present findings from two recent studies into the relationship people have with money, their attitude towards giving and how the Cost of Living crisis will impact fundraising.
Using data from the ground-breaking Next Gen study and a recent Cost of Living research project Martin will share insights on:
- What money means to different generations
- How people view their financial situation
- What current financial pressures donors face
- How people trust and view charities
- Future giving intentions by way of giving
Subscribe and connect
Don’t miss out on exclusive info from our conference speakers!