Back to program
TRACK • Emerging Issues & Global Trends
Embedding Crypto Philanthropy in Your Charitable Giving Strategy
Thursday 23 Feb 2023 - 9:10 am to 10:10 am
Australia has the third highest crypto adoption rate in the world, with almost 18% of the population having owned or used it. With many nonprofits being asked to diversify their sources of revenue and attract younger donors, many organizations are considering this as a new mode of giving, are you ready to accept a cryptocurrency donation? This panel discussion will look into the do’s and don’ts of crypto philanthropy including:
- Why accept cryptocurrency?
- What does a cryptocurrency donation look like?
- What are the donor demographics and emerging trends?
- Smart Contracts
- How are cryptocurrency donations treated in Australia?
- What should nonprofits consider when planning to accept crypto donations in terms of technology, marketing, business processes and risk management?
- How can you effectively communicate the impact of a major gift in cryptocurrency?
Subscribe and connect
Don’t miss out on exclusive info from our conference speakers!