TRACK • Leadership
The Behaviours of Great Fundraising Leaders
Thursday 23 Feb 2023 - 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- General Fundraiser (all fundraisers)
- Beginner Fundraisers (less than 2 years experience)
- Intermediate (2-7 years experience)
- Advanced (more than 7 years experience)
A fully staffed, energised fundraising team is essential to financial success and growth with purpose. We have identified what motivates fundraisers to higher performance.
Underpinned by learnings from the Great Fundraising research, action research with a range of charities from across the globe and a more recently commissioned research being conducted by Prof A Sergeant that we will be releasing realised early 2023 this session will cover the key insights from the research which tells us WHAT you need to do to have the highest performing fundraising team, and what you need to do if you want to a part of the highest performing fundraising team.
During this interactive session we will:
- present case studies and insights into how you can pursue a high performing fundraising team
- identify and explain the cultural and leadership behaviours of great fundraising leaders / leadership
- discuss what actions can be taken to kick-start a period of fundraising growth as a result of this insight and examples
Subscribe and connect
Don’t miss out on exclusive info from our conference speakers!