TRACK • Individual Giving
Who are the new Regular Givers? – Latest research suggests there could be a completely new engaged Audience we are ignoring
Thursday 24 Feb 2022 - 10:50 am to 11:50 am
Regular sustainable income is vital for us all. And causes tend to think that means locked in monthly giving. But what if that’s not how people want to give? Is there actually a more engaged giving audience out there and how can we help them give in the way they like most?
In this session, we will share insights and practical actions for you based on new research conducted in the UK and Australia, including:
- Is the recent rise in cash giving here to stay and do we want it to?
- Who are these wonderful individuals who give to charity but prefer to do so with repeat one-off (cash) gifts rather than being locked into monthly donations?
- Why do they want to give in this way?
- Is this group significant enough to be a major opportunity?
- What will this mean for the way we work?
- What can we learn from the differences between the UK and Australia?