Jessica Clarke (aka Jess HalfCut) is a positive disrupter with tangible actions to #SaveTheDaintree rainforest and engage in major rainforest restoration. For over 20 years, she has spearheaded movements for safer and healthier forests for wildlife, people, climate our planet.
An expert in website design, social media, communications and partnership programs. Linking HalfCut campaigns to school programs to businesses and corporates who wish to go carbon neutral positive in fun, tangible, positive disruptive outcome based projects.
● 2021 – Lead speaker – Conscious Space festival (live podcast)
● 2017 Co-founder HalfCut.org saving tropical rainforests (older brother and sister campaign 2014 – BeardsOn BraidsOn for Conservation. Now all under HalfCut.
● 2018-2021 HalfCut 365 days – A walking talking billboard highlighting the issue that over 50% of the world’s forests are gone and how people can protect the last remaining tropical rainforests and the climate emergency. Raising over $224,500 (matched $1 for $1 by Rainforest Trusts making – $449,000 for rainforest buyback)
● 2009-2016 – PDHPE, Dance, special needs High School Teacher
● Featured in:
○ SBS Australia Voices
○ Channel Ten’s The Project
○ The Daily Edition
○ Sydney Morning Herald
○ Images here of Jimmy and Jessica Co-founders
Friday - 25 Feb 2022 ( 9:25 am - 10:25 am )
No Half Measures in the HalfCut Challenge: A story of passion and purpose