TRACK • Fundraising How To…
Create your compelling internal case for support. A blueprint of your organisation and the foundation of your fundraising program
Friday 1 Mar 2024 - 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- General Fundraiser (all fundraisers)
An internal Case for Support is one of the most overlooked parts of a fundraising program. We often just want to get straight to the good stuff – raising money. Or maybe we just don’t think we have the time.
Some may believe that a Case for Support is only used during a capital campaign, is focused on how much money you need for a project or is a slick brochure to give to donors.
This isn’t about either capital campaigns or brochures, but is about the compilation and use of a comprehensive blueprint that can:
* Ensure your voice is clear and consistent over all your programs.
* Help you formulate the right message for each fundraising program.
* Be a comprehensive manual to assist when planning new programs or resources.
Your internal Case for Support can, and should be, the foundation of any fundraising program and one of the very first steps in a sound strategy.
It will end up being the most important resource you have for your fundraising team.
This session will break down how to build an internal Case for Support and focus on:
* What kind of information to include.
* Where you can find the information.
* How many cases you need.
* When you should change or review it.
* What will you use it for.
Fundraising How To Track Sponsored By:
Subscribe and connect
Don’t miss out on exclusive info from our conference speakers!