TRACK • Fundraising How To…
The essential leadership tool to engage and empower your teams
Thursday 29 Feb 2024 - 9:40 am to 10:40 am
- Intermediate (2-7 years experience)
- Advanced (more than 7 years experience)
Question – What do gin, traffic lights, whiteboards, Japanese manufacturing and thermometers have to do with leading effective teams?
Answer – They all formed part of a Visual Management System designed and evolved over a number of years to bring a team together to deliver, engage and support. In this session Fi shares the secret leadership tool that you can harness to build and engage teams that:
- Have accountable team members clear on their goals and taking responsibility for their deliverables
- Put everyone on the same page and able to instantly see annual goals and progress in reaching them
- Enable teams to course correct in real time when goals shifted
- Use a system that is accessible and inclusive, and allows team members to take charge of their deliverables at all levels
Fi has been leading teams using these tools for all of her senior leadership career, using an easy and accessible solution to keep teams on track and in control of their outcomes. In this session she will be sharing her top takeouts for how to use change management and continuous improvement to empower and engage your teams, creating trust and understanding to achieve goals in a collaborative and fun (yes, really) way.
Fundraising How To Track Sponsored By:
Subscribe and connect
Don’t miss out on exclusive info from our conference speakers!